Supporting the development of the whole child
- Provide quality care which draws on a sound base of knowledge about early childhood, including how children learn and develop
- Carers provide the highest level of care, with appropriate experiences and expectations for children of different ages
- Carers are sensitive to the individual and cultural dimensions of children’s development
- To create a stimulating environment, with a balance of planned and spontaneous experiences with active and restful periods, appropriate to the individual needs and interests of each child
- Provide children with opportunities to develop appropriate skills and knowledge required when they move into preparatory
- The quality of care children receive, their learning and social experiences and relationships, are critical in shaping their future
- Enhance interpersonal relationships
- Promote learning and achievement throughout children’s lives
- Providing positive lifelong opportunities and outcomes
- Ensure that children in care have stimulating, positive experiences and interactions that nurture all aspects of their development
Southport Child Care Centre is a member of the Global Sky Group.
For more information, please visit the company’s website.