We are updating immunisation records at the centre and ask that if you haven’t already, please bring in an updated proof of immunisation record.
In the past we have taken photocopies from your child’s Personal Health Record (also known as the Red Book) however, as it contains handwritten information records, it is not recognised as an official immunisation record.
Parents can obtain an immunisation history statement from the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) for their child, free of charge, at any time:
- through Medicare Online Services, please visit the website.
- through the Express Plus Medicare, available for download from Google Play and iTunes stores
- by calling the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809
- in person at a local Medicare Service Centre. To find your nearest office, visit the following website.
- For more information on AIR, visit the following website.